100 WC week 8


                                                                   The Titanic
I was in my quarters writing on my typewriter thinking about how people celebrated tomorrow`s arrival when I heard a dreadful screeching sound and people screaming from outside. So I decided to checkout what was going on. But when I stepped outside I saw a wall of gushing water coming my way! So I scrambled upstairs and to the top deck. There I saw a huge white iceberg scraping the side of the ship. Then I jumped into the freezing arctic waters. Then I saw a nearby lifeboat so I desperately started swimming towards it. Soon Titanic was in flames.

Comments

  1. A very different idea for this weeks prompt. You have done a good job placing yourself at the scene of your story. Some great adjectives to help tell the details of your story. You have mixed up past and present tense (celebrated tomorrow) in your opening line which breaks up the flow of your story. Many of your sentences begin in a similar pattern ex. "So I...", "Then I..." I wonder how you can change this up to add variety to your writing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC week 14

100 WC week 13

100 WC WEEK #3