100 WC week 5


                                                         My most treasured  item         
            
 My most treasured item is the first thing I see when I walk in the front door. Every time I see it I take a moment to pause and appreciate everyday of my life.  I`m thankful to my parents for giving me this wonderful life. It brings me back to the moment I was born. It hangs on the wall slowly collecting dust. When I`m feeling down I look at it and smile and think of the happy times many years ago.

Comments

  1. You have stumped me. I am not sure what your treasured item is. A picture? I love the line "It hangs on the wall slowly collecting dust, " as I can create an image in my head of an item collecting dust over the years.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC week 14

100 WC week 13

100 WC WEEK #3