100 WC week 19


                                                            The Clog
It was like any other gloomy Monday morning when you drag yourself towards the bathroom feeling sorry for yourself. Groaning as I reached for the handle to turn on the water I saw in disbelief to see the water overflowing out of the drain. Desperately, I turned off the tap and bent down under the sink to see what was the problem. So I unscrewed the pipe and...Fwoosh!, soon the bathroom floor was flooded with about 30 cm of water. Surprisingly when I thought nothing could get worse,when it came down the drain pipe.     

Comments

  1. The beginning of your story is really strong. The prompt this week seems to be just added to then end of your story almost last minute. It doesn't flow well with your story. I wonder how you can make it fit better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC week 14

100 WC week 13

100 WC WEEK #3