100 WC week 21

                                           Three am 

Hi, my name is Beans, and I`m about to tell you a story when I was just a teenager.
I was taking a jog in the park when I heard a faint "hello?,".
Shaking I replied "H-H-who`s there?," I got another response, only this time extremely louder. "I`m right here Timmy!," I turned and looked to see a group of humanoid trees.
Finally, I could see where it was coming from, it was just Patrick, who`s the  one person  stupid enough to prank somebody at three am. So that`s how Patrick got a five centimeter lump on his head. 


Comments

  1. I can see you get creative with this story, however it does not connect to the prompt. I would like to see you make connections to the prompt next time. You can still be creative!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC week 14

100 WC week 13

100 WC WEEK #3