100 WC week 22


                                                 The Security Footage
Dad installed a camera in our kitchen he said it was safer, I thought he was too overprotective, but I changed my mind a week later.
Our family had two pets, Goldy, a goldfish and Poopy, we called him that because brown fur looks like poop. Saturday:
 My family went out, leaving our pets by themselves, I checked the camera, and I was shocked to see Poopy carrying a ladder on his hind legs slowly heading for Goldy. I warned my parents about the danger Goldy is in. Hurry!. When we opened the door Poopy flew at Goldy, so I grabbed Goldy just in time.


Comments

  1. I am not able to view your entire piece as I click onto the paragraph the writing gets darker.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100 WC week 14

100 WC week 13

100 WC WEEK #3